|| Web Developer
||Web Designer, Web Developer
||As per industry standards
Responsibilities and Duties
- To design and develop websites ensuring strong optimization and functionality
- To assist in the planning of overall company policy regarding search engine optimization and web development
- To monitor site technical performance and web server
- Work on projects including web layout enhancements, desktop applications, website enhancements, web-based applications, and database-backed websites.
- Interact with servers using SSH, FTP and Telnet protocols.
- Work in a variety of development frameworks including PHP cake, CodeIgnitor.
- Work with various database systems including PostgreSQL, MySQL.
- Work with various CMS including WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Magento.
- Analyze, review and modify web systems by designing, maintaining, documenting, testing, developing and monitoring
Skills and specifications
- Good understanding of major operating systems
- Desire to stay updated on current and new technologies
- Ability to multitask and strong time management and organizational skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
Education and Qualifications
- At least a 2 year degree/ diploma in a computer-related field (computer science/programming).
- Knowledge of common programming languages including XML and PHP
- Good database knowledge especially MySQL
This job listing was created using Job Manager for WordPress, by Tom Townsend.